Payment is expected when services are rendered unless other arrangements have been made with our office staff in advance. Our office accepts Visa, MasterCard (debit cards that bear the Visa or MasterCard logos), Discover, and American Express credit cards. Payment can also be made by cash, check, or money order. Please see financing options below for extended payment options. If utilizing your medical insurance benefits, benefits information must be current and available to the staff to verify before the procedure. You are responsible upfront for any out-of-pocket costs associated with the terms of your medical plan. Before your procedure, we will estimate the treatment costs or co-pay. Usually, the co-pay is a close estimate, but in some cases, an additional amount will be due.
CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively to pay for health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12-month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com (opens in new tab)
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here (opens in new tab) to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments are required. See provider for details.
Seasonal Financing Plan: Offered at participating facilities.
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered at participating surgical facilities in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill.
- This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay)
- No payment for 60 days and up to 6 months of no-interest monthly payments for the facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be submitted to the surgical facility.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.
This facility’s policy is to provide charity care to patients who meet the eligibility requirements for such care. Individuals seeking information about the charity care program and how to apply for charity care should contact the admitting or business office to obtain detailed policy information and an application.